Vehicle Maintenance Shelters
Toro Shelters have built rugged Vehicle Maintenance Shelters in the harshest environments on earth. The Sahara Desert, the Australian Outback and the North Atlantic.
Vehicle Maintenance Shelters – Built to Last.
- Our vehicle maintenance shelters are made in Europe to Euro-code standards and built to last a lifetime, even in the harshest environments.
- The composite steel panels with integrated reinforcement are not only tough but highly insulated offering U-values as low as 0.3 W/m2K.
- The high density insulation also provides a sound reduction of 32 decibels.
Flexible and great Value.
- Can be dismantled and relocated.
- Mobile structures allow you to take the shelter to the work and not the work to the shelter. (See image to right).
- Entirely bespoke size, shape and colour.
- Designed to meet your specific regional climatic requirements.