Waste Storage Buildings and Recycling Facilities
Toro has a proven reputation for delivering waste storage buildings for processing waste material. Our structures ensure to be un-loaded, storage and processing in a dry, wind-free environment.
No matter what your requirements are, Toro will provide robust structures to protect management facilities, waste recycling facilities and waste transfer stations and to accommodate your specific storage, handling and processing needs.
Our quality laminated membrane structures
- They are built to last a lifetime.
- We use galvanised frame and stainless steel fixings that can resist corrosive attack from high moisture environment.
- The ultra-tough laminated membrane requires low maintenance.
- Waste storage designed to withstand the extremes of the UK’s severe weather.
- Our translucent fabric allows the passage of natural light. Saving energy and making a safer working environment.
Temporary and Permanent Buildings
- Our team will work with you on your requirement and optimise the solution.
- Storage solutions for anything from 50 to 10,000 tonnes of waste storage.
- Installation in very short terms to minimise the impact on your operations.
- Our mobile shelters can be re-purposed, re-located or re-sold which could offer huge cost savings.
Compliant with Building Regulations and the Environment Agency
Toro works closely with the Environment Agency and the Chartered Institute of Waste Management; we will be happy to support and advise on your waste storage requirements. For example, we can offer fire protected storage for flammable materials such as wood, card or paper or environmentally hazardous materials such as food waste we can design a bunded system with wastewater capture.
- Complies with Environment Agencies’ legislation for covered waste storage.
- Offers a safe working environment for your employees.
- Compliant with Eurocode building regulations.
- The highest standards of Health and Safety best practice will be maintained by our installers.
- Individually designed and configured to size and colour to help meet your planning permission requirements.
- Our expert project management team can take away the pain and manage the whole build from the ground preparation up. Including foundations, slab, lighting and push-walls.
- We work closely with our alliance partners who can offer affordable solutions for containment walls and fireproof.
- Toro will work with you from concept to acceptance to ensure all elements of the project are effectively managed.