Key Benefits of Toro Biomass Storage Systems
- Biomass storage systems are the most economical structures.
- They are built to last a lifetime.
- Compliant with Environment Agency guidelines, including new fire control measures.
- Temporary and permanent biomass storage structures offer flexibility.
- Little or no foundation requirements save you time and money.
- Compliant with building regulations and Eurocodes.
A biomass storage facility, built to last, for 20% less than the nearest comparable competition
- Cost effective and affordable biomass storage for 50 tonnes to 20,000 tonnes of fuel.
- Compliant with building regulations and environment agency legislation.
- Quality laminated membrane structure built to last a lifetime.
- Temporary and permanent buildings for wood chip storage.
Quality laminated membrane structure
- Built to last a lifetime.
- Galvanised frame and stainless steel fixings resist corrosive attack from high moisture environment.
- Ultra tough laminated membrane requires zero maintenance.
- Biomass storage designed to withstand the extremes of the UK’s severe weather.
Temporary and permanent buildings
- Toro will work with you to understand your requirement and optimise the solution.
- Storage solutions for anything from 50 to 20,000 tonnes of biomass storage.
- Can store wood pellet, wood chip, straw, miscanthus or grain.
- Toro can supply push walls/retaining walls to meet your requirement.
- Installation in days not months to minimise the impact on your operations.
- Short lead times to ease your time constraints.
- Shelters can be re-purposed, re-located or re-sold which could offer huge cost savings and also means the shelters can be classified as ‘semi-permanent’.
Our Biomass Storage Facilities Comply with Building Regulations and the Environment Agency
- Complies with Environment Agencies’ legislation for covered waste storage.
- Check here for waste storage permit exemptions.
- Built to survive your climate, offers a safe working environment for your employees.
- Compliant with Eurocode building regulations.
- The highest standards of Health and Safety best practice will be maintained by our installers.
- Individually designed and configured to size and colour to help meet your planning permission requirement.
We do the hard work
- Toro will help you do develop the full requirement.
- Complete turnkey facilities available, Toro will manage everything from concept to acceptance.
- Our biomass storage buildings and membranes come with a 5-year warranty as standard.