What are container mounted shelters?
As you can see from the adjacent image, and the images above, shipping container mounted shelters are two or more ISO or Connex shipping containers (20ft -6m or 40ft-12m) placed in a parallel formation. First, we use galvanised steel frame which is designed and assembled to lock into the corner castings of the shipping containers. Afterwards, we tension a robust, laminated PVC cover over the frame creating a rugged shelter instantly. Finally, to make the structure perfect for your needs, we can add doors, end walls, ventilation louvres, lighting which are a few of the many options.
These are the key benefits of container mounted structures
- First, it is a low-cost solution for secure storage coupled with a large working area
- Second, these are tough and long-lasting structures in any environment
- Third, they create a clean, dry, well-sealed area for working or storage
What are the benefits of Toro container mounted shelters?
- We construct – fabricate and install our structures in one to two days
- Toro container shelters require no / minimal foundations – Save on concrete – They can often be placed on bare earth
- We specifically design them for your local wind and snow loads
- You can easily re-locate or even re-sell when your project or lease ends
- The containers will provide additional secured space for valuable items
- They will not leak – protecting your working environment from the elements
- They provide unhindered clear span space for your operation
The team at Toro is working closely with clients, site managers, mining and exploration companies, contractors and engineers. We understand the environment in which our structures operate and the pressure our clients face to deliver safely and on time. If you have specific environmental conditions, such as high winds, cold, heat you may consider mounting your canopy on our modular flat-pack structures. We can engineer them to any specification or requirement. Toro Shelter container mounted structures are the fabric container shelters of choice, Our clients come back to us time and again because they know they will get a great structure that will go the distance.
- Warehouse storage
- Bulk storage
- Mining machinery maintenance bays
- Welding bays
- Lubrication workshops
It is a low-cost covered storage or work space
- This is the perfect way to increase your storage space without costing the earth.
- You can incorporate your old shipping containers or buy low-cost single-use containers from Toro.
- Our team can mount the structures in three different configurations to offer multiple storage/space solutions.
- We designed our container shelters originally for our mining and exploration clients, knowing that they needed a robust, economical way to cover their operations rapidly and possibly relocate the structure at a later date.
- It is easy to relocate the structure.
Our canopies are tough and long lasting
- Toro’s engineers originally developed the Container Mounted Shelters to support mining operations in West Africa.
- They designed each canopy to withstand its local environment.
- Hot-dip galvanised frame will last a lifetime.
- The ultra-tough composite membrane requires no maintenance and can be quickly and easily repaired.
- Not to be confused with low-cost imports.