Mining Camps and Infrastructure
Why Toro for mining camps
- Turnkey Solutions mean no interruption to your production
- Comfortable living and working conditions to maximise production
- Ruggedised structures built to last a lifetime in the harshest environments
- Modular builds that offer infinite flexibility to meet your requirement
- Whole life value from relocatable,easily transportable modular solutions
Key Benefits of Toro Mining Camps
Turnkey solution for mining camps. No interruption to your production. Toro will seamlessly manage all aspects of an installation from identification of requirements through to system acceptance. With over ten years experience supplying equipment to mining camps we understand your needs.
An ongoing facilities management package from Toro will guarantee continued hassle free operation and only a positive net effect on company profit.
Comfortable living and working conditions help to maximise production and maintain a healthy and motivated workforce, a Toro modular building will offer the controlled and protected environment, expected by a professional workforce away from home.
• Our structures are made in Europe to Eurocode standards and built to last a lifetime, even in the harshest environments.
• The composite steel panels with integrated reinforcement are not only tough but highly insulated offering U-values as low as 0.3W/m2K.
• The high density insulation also provides a sound reduction of 32dB.
Modular and Flexible
• Flat packing our mining camps for transport reduces freight costs by up to 70%.
• Straight forward design and relatively low weight mean minimal site preparation.
• Structure can be dismantled, relocated and reassembled at least three times in its working life offering huge cost savings.
• Simple to build with minimal tools and training saves on time cost and manpower burden.
• Highly efficient design minimises running costs.
• Can be reconfigured, re-purposed and relocated to meet requirements.
Laminated Membrane Structures – Mining Sheds
• Galvanised steel frames are but built to endure extreme conditions and can include stainless fittings; perfect for mining camps.
• Ultra tough laminated membranes resists weather and UV degradation and require zero maintenance.
• Latticed tubular steel truss design has an extremely high strength to weight ration requiring minimal foundations.
• Can be dismantled and relocated.
• Mobile structures allow you to take the shelter to the work and not vice-versa (See image to right)
• Entirely bespoke size, shape and colour.
• Designed to meet your specific regional climatic requirements.
Toro Products for Mining Camps
• Mobile Shelters on jacks and wheels
• Container mounted canopies
• Flat-packed modular offices, warehouses, mechanical workshops etc.
• State-of-the-art water filtration system that converts raw sewerage into potable water.
• Large warehouses that require minimal or no formal foundation (dependent on ground conditions)
• Equipment stores